Thursday, March 12, 2009

San Fransisco

Tomorrow Scott and I will be going to San Fransisco! I am so excited! We both have never been there before so I thought it might be a fun surprise for Scott's 30th birthday celebration. SSSHHHHH!!!!!!! He has no idea where we are going so those of you who read this before tomorrow please don't say anything to him hahaha. He has been dying to know where we are going and even bribed his family with money the other day if they would tell him where he was going. It was not enough $ for Holly to tell him though hehe. Anyways I think we will have lots of fun and can't wait to hear what Scott thinks about where we are going!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Steve was trying to get it out of me, for Scott :) I didn't budge of course. Post pics of your trip when you're back! HAVE FUN!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a blast. So fun that you have kept it a secret!

    ReplyDelete