Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Belly Bump Update - Holy Cannoli!!

So here is pictures of me at 20 weeks and then again at 24 weeks. No one can say there is nothing there because you can definatley tell there is a baby inside. It is super weird to see the difference only 4 weeks makes. What really scares me is today a client of mine came in and said "Whoa! You have gotten ALOT bigger since I saw you last month!" LOL. Leave it up to a guy to make you feel really good about yourself.


20 weeks


24weeks - I know I look like crap in this picture. Don't make fun!

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh soo cute! I loved acutally looking prego, it was a great feeling to get past that "iffy" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness you look so so cute!! I love your dark hair! and your belly bump is so cute ! I cant wait to have kids.. i hope im as cute at you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Just wait! I cant wait to see you in Nov and the best part is I wont be pregnant anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! and don't worry nathan told me the other day that my arms are getting bigger! like you said leave it up to a guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look so cute. I can't believe how much a couple of weeks can make I have seen that with me. Today it felt like I grew 10 inches, its fun though being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! i am so excited to see this little one and see you be a mom

    ReplyDelete