Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rowen's 4 month check up.


Oh cute monkey!


So this post is a little late since Rowen is now 5 months old. But I did want to update on Rowens 4 month appointment. At his check up, he weighed 17.8 pounds and was 26.5 inches tall. He was in the 90% for weight and 95% for height. It makes me laugh because he is only in the 30% for his head, which is weird because his head looks ginormous to me but I think it's because of his chunky little cheeks and double chin. I can't believe how fast he is growing. It's so bitter sweet. I love how he is growing and changing and doing new things but I am so sad that he is not staying little. At four months he decided that everything has to go in his mouth and is exploring everything with his tongue. About a week and a half ago he started to roll from his back to his tummy and now he just likes to roll all over the place. He also found his voice and loves to squeal. Scott and Rowen love to talk to each other that way. They often have contests to see who can makes the most noise.



Scott decided to try the skate board thing again. And look his shirt says "skate" how appropriate.

getting out of the bath.

1 comment:

  1. I love it he is so chunky at Kayla's 4 month she was 12.5 lbs and was 23 inches long but they do get big fast. I take Kayla in next week for her 6 month check up wow 6 months old time flies.

    ReplyDelete