Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tonto Natural Bridge

Ok alot has happened since my last blog update, which was so long ago, I know. But I'll start with our little trip to Tonto Natural Bridge. We actually had planned to go up to Pine/Strawberry for their annual Fall Apple Festival. I thought it would be so fun. It was the end of September and with it starting to get near Halloween time and it was still really hot in AZ I thought why not? I was totally wrong. It was still very hot there (I thought we might get a little reprieve from the heat in the valley) and there was not an apple in sight! I thought it was the Apple Festival! I was very disappointed. So we decided to head to the Tonto Natural Bridge. Scott and I had been there once before while we were dating and we had a blast so we thought we might try it again. We definately had fun! My parents and little brothers were there also so it was a little difficult try to hike all the little ones in but once we were there it was so much fun! And alot cooler too! Here are some of our pictures from our trip:

This was down under the water fall. Rowen loved playing in the rocks!


Crossing the bridge to see the water fall

Family picture


This was the only picture we took at the Fall Apple Festival (since the rest was lame) Captain Jack brought his ship for all the little kids to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment