Monday, February 16, 2009

My Birthday!

This year, for my birthday, Scott took the day off so we could spend it together. It was very nice and definately relaxing which is what I wanted! He took me on a fun little picnic where he gave me my birthday present. Diamond Earrings! They are beautiful! Now I will have to make sure I do something really nice for his birthday since he does so well at planning mine. He turns 30 this year!


Us at Tempe Town Lake


Us again


Me and my new earrings!


Me blowing out my 2 candles at my parents house.

6 comments:

  1. im confused, did you make a new blog because the other one you have i would have to type my stuff in to look at it now it wont let me anymore??? ps. good job scott on the earings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i guess i should have read that first part first. Now i get it this is your new blog haha got it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so much fun. I love it when Skye does stuff like that it makes me love him even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! And Happy Birthday! Wow- Scott's good. Diamond earrings. I feel like sighing "He went to Jared!" :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We still need to get together and catch up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tarah! I'm glad you guys are up and running again!!

    ReplyDelete