Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awwhhh!! School is almost over!

Only a few more weeks until the madness is over (I guess until it starts back up again! Haha) I am counting down the days. Literally. My sister in law makes fun of me because I have a check off sheet of how many days left of school we have, and every week when I go into class I check off another day. I realized that I am not really doing it because I want to be done with school, but I just can't wait until Scott is done. His schedule stresses me out so much because I know he is so tired and needs a rest. So to start the summer, we have a nice relaxing vacation to San Diego planned. We will be sitting on the beach all day! I am so excited. Only 2 weeks left! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I do make fun of you, but it's okay because I use to do the same thing when I first went back to school. I'm so glad Scott is going to get a break and so jealous you guy's will be in San Diego. I love that place. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete