Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

This pregnancy so far has been great! I didn't think I would feel this good, at least during the first trimester. I have had absolutely no morning sickness (YAY!) Other than being a little more tired and needing to eating constantly, I have actually really enjoyed these first 10 weeks. Here's hoping the next couple of months are a breeze as well.

Yesterday, Scott and I went to my check up and the doctor asked if we wanted to try and hear the heartbeat. I said YES! He asked me if I would be upset if he couldn't find it and I told him I wouldn't. So he proceeded to move the monitor around on my stomach for a few minutes and couldn't find anything. I was expecting to not hear a thing since he had warned me before that we might not be able to hear it. But finally after a few minutes of trying he found it! It was the most amazing thing I have ever heard. I feel like it is real now. I have a little child growing inside of me. I looked over at Scott to see the hugest smile on his face. He was so excited! We are so happy and excited for this new little one to join our family. I can't wait.

.......Scott and I had a little vacation to California this memorial weekend, I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. THATS AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! && SOO envious of your sickness free trimester! I hope it works like that for me!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the coolest?!?! It makes so much more real. Who is your Doc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a mom is sooo fun I love it. I go back to the doc in like 3 weeks to find out what I am having and I can't wait to hear that little heart beat again it is sooo amazing I love it.

    ReplyDelete