Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New York Trip (in March)

Now that girls camp is over I finally have a life! I just needed a week or two to recoup. Hopefully I can keep my blog updated regularly! I just wanted to share our pictures from out trip to New York. We had a blast. We did the typical touristy things.... Statue of Liberty, Central Park, museums galore, ground zero, and ate lots and lots of food!!



Our serendipitous dessert from Serendipity!!


View of the city from Libert Island



This was one of the most amazing meals I've ever had. Italian food from Tony's di Napoli was probably about 5000 calories but sooooo good. (All this food was not just for Scott and I, there were 8 of us there).


All the nerdy architects had to stop at another firm in New York to visit. :)



Can you tell where we were? Hint.... Night at the museum!



Scott being a dork.



The fountain at Central Park. Unfortunately there was no water in it.



The Manhattan Temple


Us at Central Park


Taking a walk through the park



At the Met



Again one of the exhibits at the Met



Entrance to the Met



View of the Empire State Building



Us on top of the "Rock" Rockefeller Center




This is also at Rockefeller Center. I wanted to go ice skating so bad but we didnt.



Scott at the Statue of Liberty.



Us on Liberty Island





No comments:

Post a Comment