Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scott's Birthday (Also in March). Our little trip to Tombstone

For Scott's birthday I decided to surprise him with a little road trip to Tombstone and Bisbee. He had been wanting to go there for a while and one weekend before his birthday we had planned to go but Rowen got sick so we postponed it. I can honestly say (and Scott agree's with me) that I will probably never go back to Tombstone again. I was really disappointed with it. We did, however, really enjoy Bisbee. We didn't get to stay too long because Rowen was tired and throwing several fits but we found this amazing little chocolate shop with some yummy truffles. One of these days we will have to go back and see the rest of the town.


This is at my parents house. We had a birthday dinner for Scott and my brother in law Dayne. Their birthdays are a day apart.


Scott and Dayne blowing out their candles. The little munchkins, Rowen and Storrey are helping.



We had to get a picture with this guy in Tombstone!



Rowen trying on cowboy hats and eating sugar on a stick! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. omg your little man is so cute!! Tell your hubs Happy Burthday too!!

    ReplyDelete