Wednesday, June 10, 2009

12 weeks!

So to start off. I know I haven't posted any pictures lately but my computer got a virus and I haven't loaded the software back on to my computer to be able to load my pictures. Anyway, I will post them tonight hopefully (I still have ones from California)

Ok so today I am officially 12 weeks and into my 2nd trimester! Yay! It still feels kind of wierd knowing I have something growing inside of me, especially since I can't feel it yet. It just basically looks like I have gained weight (no pregnant belly yet). Scott and I are so excited to have this little one join our family soon.

Scott and I have been hoping for a little girl and according to the chinese pregnancy calender AND Scott's little niece Ava, thats what we are having. And at first all I could think about and look at was little baby girl things. But lately I have had this wierd feeling that we are having a boy. I thought if we have a boy first I was going to be super upset! But about 2 weeks ago I came to terms that if we have a boy, it will still be just as fun and we will still love it just as much (obviously). So now I am happy with either or. Anyway, I am still hoping for a little girl (and I know you are too Holly lol) but we shall see if a mothers intuition is always right! We should find out in about 8 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. So I'm super excited that you are pregnant. Hope things go well and that you are feeling good.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was the same way! Me and Trent thought we KNEW it was a girl.. But ours is clearly a boy. I was shocked {maybe a little sad :)} when I first found out but now I cant wait and Im SO glad were having a boy first. Either way, be happy that you are having a healty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude mothers intuition dominates! Haha Boys are better first they protect their baby sisters:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im so excited for you ! You will have to tell me when your shower is because it would be so good to see you ! Im so happy for you guys post a pics soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either way I'm happy, but we need another girl and that dress was sooooo cute. Now that your out of your first trimester you will have to schedule a massage.

    ReplyDelete