Monday, June 15, 2009

Doctor Visit

I was NOT liking the OB I was seeing so I decided to switch to my sister's OB. She told me she loved him so I trusted that she would have good judgement. Today I had my first appointment with him. He is so great!! I love him too! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which I will never get tired of listening to. My previous OB told me that my due date would be December 23rd but Dr. Huish told me today that my due date is December 25th! Christmas! I really don't want to have the baby on Christmas so he told me we can talk more about getting the baby to come a little earlier when the time comes. Oh! I also have an ultrasound this coming thursday so I will update everyone on that later!

4 comments:

  1. I love going to the doc and hearing my babys heart beat Haylee loves it too. I go next week to find out what I'm having I am sooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you changed your doc! I know a LOT of people that go to Dr. Huish and they LOVE him, I'm so glad you like him, that makes such difference!!! A Christmas baby! how fun.
    Also, I ran into Jeannie tonight, we gotta get together!! You're the only one working, so tell me when you can play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED DR. HUISH.. Nice switch... You look so stinking cute prego.. I am so happy for you guys, and so jelous, I already want to be prego again, enjoy every bit of it, even the rough parts, it is the coolest thing. I cant wait to find out what your having.. girls are fun, and a boy would totally be fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so dang cute prego... I am so happy for you guys, enjoy every bit of it, even the rough parts.....Dr Huish is awesome, I had him before I moved...

    ReplyDelete