Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paris, here I come!

I am sooooo super excited because I just bought my ticket to Paris. There is no holding me back now. Yesterday I thought I should call my doctor just to make sure it was ok that I went out of the country while I was pregnant. He said yes and sure enough ASU emailed Scott with all his flight information so we had to book my ticket right away so I could get on the same flight. We will be spending 5 days in Paris, 2 days in Rotterdam and 2 days in Amsterdam! This is my first time out of the country so I am a little nervous but very excited to experience something new!

3 comments:

  1. Tarah!! that rocks!! I've never been to Paris but I have been to both Rotterdam and Amsterdam! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! Just try not to inhale too much pot while you're there, haha it's everwhere. Oh I am so excited for you! What is Scott going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super jealous of you that is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude how did you land that piece of luck!! i am soo jealous! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete