Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby!

I am so excited because I ordered the baby's bedding the other day and it got here already! This is so much fun! Oh and the bedding is cuter in real life than it is in the picture online. I can't wait to be able to set it all up! So now that all the stuff we have anticipated is over (finding out we are pregnant and the sex of the baby) all I want to do is have the baby here already. I actually do love being pregnant (besides the feeling fat part) but now the only thing I feel like I have to look forward to is having him here! And I am not even half way there yet. I am just getting too excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so much fun. I remember with Haylee I put up the bedding and got her room ready about 3-4 months before I was due its just so exciting. I can't wait to see my little one too, it's just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete