Monday, July 13, 2009

Seriously?

Ok, I just got home from my doctor's appt. today and the doctor for sure set my due date to Dec. 12th instead of later in the month. He told me that actually makes me 18 weeks and 2 days along now instead of almost 17 weeks. This pregnancy just keeps getting easier and easier (I need to be careful of what I say or I am going to jinx myself). I seriously love being pregnant so far (except for the gaining weight part).

Oh! and I have been able to feel the baby kicking lately. It happened a few weeks ago but now it keeps getting stronger and stronger. Not strong enough for any one else to feel yet though. It is exciting stuff!

2 comments:

  1. That is cool, we are only 1 month apart. I hopr the rest of your pregnancy goes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats AWESOME! i got the headbands from taza.etsy.com she's out of the shop for a few weeks but should be back soon!

    ReplyDelete